Monopotassium phosphate (MKP) (also, potassium dihydrogenphosphate, KDP, or monobasic potassium phosphate) is the inorganic compound with the formula KH2PO4. Together with dipotassium phosphate (K2HPO4(H2O)x) it is often used as a fertilizer, food additive, and buffering agent.
- Available in crystalline form
- As reliable source of potassium and phosphorous, this chemical is used as suitable ingredient for liquid fertilizers.
- Easily dilutes in water so that it can be applied on soil by irrigation/foliar spray method
- Applied on soil to meet potash and phosphorous requirements of cultivation land
- Suitable for fruits like melon and crops like wheat, rice, sugarcane, cotton etc
- Can easily integrate with most of the water soluble fertilizers
- Approximate ph value of this chemical ranges between 4.3 to 4.7