Potassium phosphate is a generic term for the salts of potassium and phosphate ions including: Monopotassium phosphate Dipotassium phosphate Tripotassium phosphate As food additives, potassium phosphates have the E number E340
- Available in cube or prismatic crystalline form
- Free from unpleasant smell, salty taste
- This chemical has no color
- This versatile chemical is used as suitable raw material for yeast based edible products, as effective gelling factor and as flavor enhancer.
- Its application can be noticed in livestock products formulation process.
- Used to increase potassium level in beverages meant for improving athletes performance
- Low moisture level
- Standard shelf life, balanced content
- Can be stored for specific period without affecting its original quality