The ammonium, potassium, and sodium salts of phosphorous acid are used primarily for controlling downy mildew and brown rot, harmful fungi that attack a variety of food and non-food crops. In addition to controlling the fungi directly, these active ingredients appear to enhance the plant's natural defense mechanisms.
- This chemical is used as an effective fungicide to prevent brown rot, mildew etc.
- Active ingredient present in this chemical boosts immunity power of plants.
- Free from toxin content, this chemical is environment friendly and has no adverse effect on surrounding plants and crops.
- Formulated under controlled environment to keep its original quality intact for long period
- Composed of quality approved raw materials
- Ease of application, long lasting effectiveness
- Can be stored for specific period
- Available at reasonable rate